Tuesday, May 26, 2009

intro clip

About 25 friends and family attended the screening Saturday. We watched six films, ranging in length from 35 seconds to 12 minutes; then we circled up for about 30 minutes of discussion. It couldn't have been any better.

Here is the introduction of the rough cut that I screened on Saturday. For the next couple weeks I'll be putting the film aside in order to finish college(!), then I'll pick it back up in the summer.

As always, feedback is welcome and appreciated.

4 comments:

Listory for Nostalgia said...

i tip my hat to you good sir!

Brice Harris said...

I'm pretty interested to see your take on this. Is there any way to see the full thing?

Unknown said...

Will! I had no idea you were doing this! It's wonderful!!! I haven't talked to you in ages I hope you are doing well! Good luck with all of your endeavors!!!

Rebbi said...

Will, this is genius! I'm sure you've done your homework but have you seen Drop Dead Gorgeous? have you thought of contacting Karen Murphy? (she produced the 'waiting for guffman' films)--i know yours is more of a true documentary, but you never know.